Organic Valley's Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
The (in)credible science
Everyone loves a good burger. Use organic beef and cheese to support farmers who use less energy, avoid chemicals, and build healthy soil to help mitigate climate change!
These Cheese-Stuffed Burgers from Organic Valley will bring your cookout to the next level.
25 minutes, 3 servings
- 1 lb Organic Prairie Pasture-Raised Ground Beef
- 1.2 cup Organic Valley Red Onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 slices Organic Valley American Cheese Slices
- 3 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- 3 slices Organic Prairie Hardwood Smoked Pork Bacon (optional)
Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Combine the ground beef, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
Divide the meat mixture into 6 balls. Press each ball into a 4-inch patty.
Stack the cheese slices and cut into thirds. Arrange cheese over 3 of the patties.
Place the remaining patties over the cheese and press edges together tightly. Flatten the burgers to 1⁄2 -inch thickness.
Grill the burgers to medium doneness, about 4 minutes per side.
Place the burgers on toasted buns, top with bacon and serve with your favorite condiments.